Salon Covid Regulations
Due to the recent Government updates, we are pleased to announce the re-opening of DNA Hairdressing on the 15th of July.
As we enter a long-awaited new phase our main focus will be the health and safety of our customers and ourselves.
We have along with the rest of our industry set out our re-opening strategy inline with government guidelines.
DNA want our customers to feel safe and secure in these uncertain times.
Firstly we would like to say a heartfelt Thank you to all of our clientele for the support and concern shown to us throughout the pandemic.
Our understanding is that reducing the volume within the salon and giving clients a safe space is the way forward.
This will mean the salon will operate a closed-door appointment only service in the coming months.
Clients will be asked to be prompt and come to the salon alone.
We are also asking them to not bring personal items with them if possible, and they will no longer be able to have them at the station with them.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refreshments or reading material.
Clients are asked to please refrain from entering the salon if they have a cough or a temperature.
As a family-run salon the impact of a sudden closure due to track and trace puts our business and our family well being at great risk.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. You will be asked to remove your coats and leave any bags securely at the front of the salon.
2. You will then be directed to our sanitation station to wash your hands, and then complete a COVID-19 health form. These are legally required to be kept on file by all businesses for 3-4 weeks in case we are contacted by Track and Trace and need to contact you. This data will be handled under the appropriate GDPR legislation and destroyed safely when it is appropriate to do so. If you do not wish to complete this form your appointment will be terminated as we will not be able to proceed any further.
3. You are required to put on your own gown and mask, which will be supplied to you by us and disposed of afterwards. This is mandatory and failure to comply with these regulations will result in the termination of your appointment.
4. You will then follow the markings to your designated station no products will be on display.
5. Your stylist wants you to feel comfortable and will understand your apprehension on your first visit. Please remember all of the guidelines are for your own safety.
6. Once your appointment comes to an end we are asking you to go back to the sanitation area. Please remove your protective equipment and dispose of it in the bin provided. You can then wash your hands again.
7. Once you have completed the above then you can approach reception to pay, this area will have an appropriate protective screen to protect all.
Thank you in advance for your help and compliance.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
DEL & ADDY